About Us

SyaeZ excels in Multimedia Design which includes of film making, video editing as well as interactive media. Rimsky on the other hand has passion for Game Design, which consists of 2D art as well as 3D modeling and animation. Together we are looking forward to collaborating with each other and embarking on our own mini-projects. More to come...

Copyright

All content on this website are copyright of SyaeZ and Rimsky, unless otherwise stated.

All users of this website are reminded that any redistribution or copying of copyrighted material requires the permission of the respective copyright owner.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Digital Matte Painting: Cityscape

By: Rimsky

Just had my first lesson on digital matte painting today (Well, technically yesterday). Thus above, my second attempt done during class time as a small exercise for the tutor to get a rough idea of our standards in photoshop. I'm pretty excited about it right now and I'm determined to do a much better job for my assignments to come. So far I've been having much interest in becoming a 2D concept artist, 3D modeler, texture painter, visual effects artist as well as digital matte painter. Oh, and I'm also looking forward to learning how to properly rig 3D models along with a bit of animation.
I really hope I can become good at this someday. My greatest desire!
A big thank you to all my lecturers and tutors in advance!

Tools used: Adobe Photoshop CS4, Wacom Bamboo

2 comments:

  1. oh, then be prepared to witness much more awesome-er stuff in the future!

    ReplyDelete